Find these answers in Culture Quest. Only write the number and the answer on your page.
1. A scientist who studies human history and digs for items is called…
2. The short word for deoxyribonucleic acid is
3. The thing in question 2 carries all of our genetic information to determine our characteristics like hair and eye _____________________.
4. Something that an archaeologist digs for such as bones are called a_____________.
5. Fossils of human like creatures called h__________________ have been found in Africa.
6. Scientists believe the ancestors of modern humans came from ____________________then moved to Asia, Europe, Australia and North and South America.
7. Three countries the fossils of early humans have been found in Africa are :
8. 3 traditional uses of instruments in West Africa were
9. A ukulele style stringed instrument from Africa
10. A long tin horn with 1-2 bells
11. An xylophone
12. 2 names for drums ___________________ __________________
13. Looks like a maraca
14. Country to find a jelikoni
15. Country of a tiouhoun
16. Country of kakaki
17. Country of shekere
18. Most important instrument in West Africa
19. 3 categories of uses of Dance-drumming
20. What special course is taught in school in Africa?
21. Designs are woven into the cloth made in Africa that have ______________________understood by their culture.
22. Statues traditionally represent ___________________________________________
23. FIVE materials statues are made from are …..
24. A statue that represents good is ________________________
25. A statue that represents evil is _________________________________
26. A mask is believed to make the spirits____________________ to the people but the person wearing it does not speak, they communicate by _________________________.
Created by C. Eisnor